Discharge from the genitals in men occurs in the form of a small amount of fluid or mucus, which has a different condition and color. The fluid (mucus) is secreted from the urethra, it is also possible to separate the secretion of the ancestral gland, which is located under the skin that covers the head of the penis.
- the criteria for the rule of urine is light golden color, without odors.
- the criteria for the rate of secretion from the prostate are viscous nature, white hue, specific odor of sperm.
- The criterion for the rule of ejaculation is the semen mixed with the secretion secreted by the prostate, with a gray color, which has the consistency of mucus.
- the criterion for the smegma rule is a thick white grease.
Smegma (primary lubricant) accumulates under the foreskin of the penis and is an accumulation of fat and residues of certain bacteria. The lubricant is used to reduce the feeling of friction between the head and the foreskin. At different times of life, the amount of secretion secreted by the early glands is different, the peak falls in adolescence and in old age it stops completely.
If the rules of hygiene are not observed, the lubricant (smega) is collected under the foreskin. Fats are oxidized and the proteins that make up the composition begin to break down. Simply put, the process of decomposition begins. The color of the lubricant becomes greenish, a rotten odor appears. The constant accumulation of lubricant leads to chronic balanitis, or even worse, malignant tumors develop.
The urethra secrete a colorless fluid called urethra. It serves to protect the urethra. Its appearance is associated with intense arousal during erection. The volume of secretions depends on the physiological characteristics of each organism, but after a long period of refusal to have sex, the amount increases.
In the morning, liquid dreams (spontaneous sperm secretion) that are not related to sex are possible. Pollution is possible in both adolescents and mature men who have not had sexual intercourse for a long time.
With intense abdominal muscle tension, a small amount of translucent mucus is released from the urethra. Prostatitis can also occur during constipation.
Pathological changes in rejection
Abnormal rejection of the penis may indicate a sexually transmitted disease (STD), cancer, non-specific inflammation or trauma to the genitals.
It is possible to distinguish from the usual secretions those associated with a pathological nature, possibly by their nature, smell, color:
- the volume of evacuation has become much more abundant or, conversely, reduced.
- the color changed, the rejection became blurred.
- there were blood impurities, pus, mucus lumps.
- change in structure: the rejection became sticky and thick.
- the smell has become fishy, sour or insignificant.
- unpleasant sensations appear when urinating.
If you notice any change in your rejection, it is dangerous to self-medicate. It is important to seek medical advice as soon as possible, be sure to get tested and also get a smear.
Discharge feature of SMN
Discharges that become very viscous and have a transparent color, as a rule, are a chronic form of mycoplasmosis and ureaplasmosis, chlamydia. During the analysis, the leukocytes are in the field of view up to 5 units.
If the discharge has become white and translucent, then this indicates the presence of an acute form of mycoplasmosis, chlamydia, ureaplasmosis.
The discharge with purulent spots and a characteristic odor is a sign of gonorrhea. Their structure is very thick and sticky, the color is green-yellow. In laboratory tests, a large number of leukocytes are detected. There are also painful sensations when urinating.
Infections with multiple pathogens are common in STDs. The symptoms and the nature of the rejection take on a completely different appearance, so it is very important to carry out high quality laboratory tests to identify the true causative agents of the disease.
Non-aphrodisiac inflammation and secretion in men
Non-venereal inflammation occurs when non-specific bacteria enter the pelvic organs and can also be the result of immune problems. Its own microflora becomes conditionally pathogenic when pathogenic bacteria, which are in small numbers, begin to prevail over beneficial bacteria, thus causing non-venereal inflammation.
Non-gonorrhea urethritis is characterized by secretion in the form of purulent lumps in small quantities. There is a frequent urge to urinate, itching. The infection is upward, affecting first the bladder and then the kidneys. When the kidneys become infected, the secretion contains blood. This is a very dangerous symptom.
Fungi of the genus Candida cause candidiasis. The increase in the number of these fungi occurs with the weakening of their own immunity, as well as after taking antibiotics. Symptoms include discharge that resembles cottage cheese in structure. There is a sour smell, itching, especially when urinating.
Gardnerella urethra is determined by a specific fish odor, the discharge becomes yellow-green, small volume. This infection occurs when there is a violation of the microflora, in other words, when dysbiosis occurs.
If the foreskin is inflamed (balanoposthitis), the secretion becomes purulent and mucus. The head of the penis turns red and becomes very painful.
Prostatitis manifests as a cloudy discharge that appears at the end of urination. This disease has serious complications such as lack of erection and complete impotence, anuria.
Uncharacteristic relief of inflammation
Sperm is passive leakage of semen, without masturbation or intercourse. This disease is usually the result of stress, nervousness or diseases of the spine. With sperm, the pores are innervated.
Bloody discharge may occur after trauma to the urethral canal, smear removal, catheter insertion, and when sand or small stones pass through the urethral canal. In this case, the hemorrhage is very painful.
A serious symptom is brown discharge with pus and blood - they indicate the presence of a malignant tumor.
If you find any unusual discharge in yourself, you should contact a medical institution immediately and get the necessary tests. The sooner the correct diagnosis is made, the faster the recovery will come.
How is the test going?
- First of all, a penis examination is performed. The procedure is necessary to locate traces of trauma to the head and foreskin. Watch out for a rash or discharge.
- Mandatory examination and palpation of the lymph nodes in the groin, determination of their size, condition, temperature.
- Sampling of prostate secretions for laboratory research - for this, the prostate is massaged through the rectum.
In the laboratory, under a microscope, a study of the collected material is carried out:
- a smear can determine the maturity of leukocytes, their number in the field of view. The increased amount indicates acute urethritis or chronic inflammatory process.
- Increased eosinophil count indicates an allergic process in the urethra.
- When erythrocytes are detected, we can talk about tumors, severe inflammation.
- if the amount of epithelium exceeds the norm, then we are talking about chronic urethritis.
- the smear contains sperm - spermatozoon.
- mucus is found in the smear - urethra.
- Lipid granules are present in the coating - prostaturia.
For reliable results, you must follow certain rules: do not wash yourself before taking the material, do not have sex the day before the analysis, do not go to the toilet for a few hours before getting a smear.
LHC vaccination is necessary to detect the largest number of microorganisms belonging to the same species. Their properties are being studied for further diagnosis of the infection. A general blood and urine test is taken. Ultrasound examination of the pelvic organs and prostate is performed, if necessary, according to the indications, then tomography.
Any uncharacteristic rejection is a serious reason to see a doctor. You can not self-medicate, even if your illness seems obvious. In this way, complications can be obtained that are difficult to treat even with the strongest antibiotics. The inflammatory process will not stop, but will acquire only a latent form, which is fraught with serious complications, up to death.
Any disease is easier to prevent than to cure, so by following simple rules of personal hygiene, you can protect yourself from many problems. In addition, there are some more rules:
- Underwear should be made of natural materials, not tight.
- proper contraception is required.
- casual sex should be avoided.
Mandatory treatment of both partners is necessary if venereal disease is detected in at least one of them. Otherwise, the infection will constantly reappear, which is dangerous with a transition to chronic form and even infertility.